Help with ticket purchases
- The full-access ticket gives you admission to the entire museum (permanent collection and temporary exhibitions) and includes an audio guide (subject to availability).
- Purchasing a “general ticket” entitles you to participate in the museum’s scheduled guided group tours (on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Upon completing your purchase, you will receive your tickets by email. You will need to show these tickets, on screen or on paper, at the door of the museum on the date of your visit. You will not need to wait in line.
- The ticket is valid for admission to the museum the entire day. Off-peak hours are between 2 and 5 pm.
- Free tickets cannot be obtained on the ticket sale website.
- You may not buy more than 7 tickets at once. Groups of 8 or more people are eligible for a special rate and must book in advance by calling +34 902 303 131.
- If you purchase a reduced-rate ticket, you must present proof of eligibility at the museum ticket office. Further information
- Payment must be made by credit or debit card.
Once tickets are purchased, they cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- A tour of the museum takes approximately one hour and a half.
- The ticket office is open until 30 minutes before closing time. Galleries are cleared 5 minutes before closing time.
- Visitors are encouraged to make use of the museum’s cloakroom.
- See the museum’s rules of admission.
- You can download the museum app here: Second Canvas Thyssen Málaga